Tea Cabin Jute Rug w/ Pad
The Tea Cabin Jute Oval Rug makes a textured rustic addition to your home decor. This 20"x30" rug showcases beautiful concentric braids of red, yellow, sage green, and creme on naturally durable jute. Durable machine stitching holds the braiding together even with the increased wear and tear from constant use. Reverses to the same as front. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types for non-slip quality.
- Premium Construction - With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Tea Cabin rustic rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Rustic Decor - Crafted in a traditional style that complements any rustic or country home. This oval accent rug features red, yellow, sage green, and creme hues and a traditional style that adds a timeless rustic touch to any country home.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this rustic rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Tea Cabin collection.
- Braided Jute - Add a rustic charm to your kitchen or living area with our carefully woven, braided jute rug; Rows of beautifully dyed jute braids bring an antique vibe to any room.
- Classic Oval Rug - The traditional oval shape of this floor mat provides added versatility. Perfect for your living room, dining room, cozy lounge, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip - This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight accent rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Moss Green, Crimson, Creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 2 lb
- 1 x Rug - 20" x 30"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 18" x 28"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.