The Stratton King Sham displays a large primitive star in a country inspired plaid set on a khaki ground. Enjoy the muted mustard, brown, green and red orange. Smaller primitive stars and block frame are finished with hand quilting and a double border. Reverses to khaki.
- Premium Construction - with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- Primitive Decor - traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- Quality Material - made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Easy Care - machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- Traditional Patchwork - modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Hand Quilted - with stitch in the ditch and echo hand-stitching techniques.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Khaki, Red-Orange, Country Black
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"