Stratton Quilted Throw
Refresh your country decor with the eye-catching Stratton Quilted Throw. Enjoy the muted mustard, brown, green, and red-orange hues on a dark khaki background with whimsical primitive stars in various colored plaids. Made completely from soft cotton, our 60x50 throw contributes warm, versatile design to your couch, arm chair, bed, or sofa as the cozy palette inspires primitive, Americana, log cabin, and farmhouse-themed looks. This patchwork quilted throw blanket has a 3.25-inch diameter rod pocket on the back for easy wall-hanging and is pre-washed for convenience. It reverses to a solid dark khaki.
- Premium Construction - with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- Primitive Decor - traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- Quality Material - made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Easy Care - machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- Traditional Patchwork - modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Easy Hanging - has a rod pocket for easy hanging if desired.
- Hand Quilted - with stitch in the ditch and echo stitching techniques.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Khaki, Red-Orange, Country Black
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 2.7 lb
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"