Sawyer Mill Charcoal Tic Stripe Door Panel
Dress up your window with the farmhouse inspired Sawyer Mill Charcoal Ticking Stripe Door Panel Curtain 72x40. Featuring repeating, black ticking stripes woven into dark creme cotton base fabric and lined with white cotton. This farmhouse Door Panel is finished with a standard .5 inch hem fold on each side and includes 1 matching tie back with button to wrap around the center for a country-chic look.
- Quality Material & Construction - This dark gray and light tan door panel is crafted in 100% cotton that lends interest and quality to your dining room, kitchen, or patio side door.
- Light Filtering - Our door panel is lined in white cotton to filter light and protect from the glare of the sun.
- Farmhouse Style - The unique ticking stripe style and neutral colors of this farmhouse curtain bring a cozy feel to your windowed doors. Complete the look of your cozy country-style abode with matching farmhouse kitchen tabletop accessories from our Sawyer Mill Charcoal collection.
- Easy Installation - slip the curtain rods of your choice through the rod pockets attached to create a gathered look with clean lines in your farmhouse kitchen.
- Machine Washable - For quality care and lasting use, simply toss this door curtain in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly take it out and tumble dry low. This farmhouse curtain is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Dark Creme, Coal Black
- Hanging Method: 2" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1.1 lb
- Dimensions: 72" x 40"
* Natural variations in fabric shrinkage may occur when washed.