Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Trivet
Accent your home in farmhouse style with the 8" Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Trivet. In the center, a weathered grazing cow is stenciled in black on an ivory background and surrounded by concentric braids of black, grey taupe, silver, and ivory. Use to protect your surfaces from heat, scuffs, or condensation while enjoying the natural texture of this jute trivet. Made with 80% jute and 20% other materials for a closer, tighter weave.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Trivet is crafted from 80% jute and 20% other material and arranged in circular rows for rustic country style with a textured, natural touch.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair our decorative jute trivet with our Sawyer Mill tabletop for a cohesive dining room look for all occasions. Placemats, coasters, and more create a lovely country setting.
- Versatile Farmhouse Style - The unique texture of the jute material adds farmhouse interest to your dining room decor. The stenciled cow design gives your coffee, side, or dining table a dash of barnyard charm.
- Perfect Gift - This rustic trivet makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give one to friends and family as wedding, housewarming, or birthday presents.
- Trivet Dimensions - This 8-inch round trivet is perfectly sized for your hot pots, pans, and serving dishes. Use to protect your table from heat or scuffs while enjoying the natural texture of the braided jute.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 8" diameter
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.