Liora Manne Ravella Akumal Indoor/Outdoor Ocean Area Rug
This hand-hooked area rug is one of our most popular designs. A lifelike sea turtle swims peacefully underwater in this artistic rendition that will make a colorful impact on any indoor or outdoor space. Made in China from a polyester acrylic blend, the Ravella Collection is hand tufted to create vibrant multi-toned detailed designs with tight textural loops and a high quality finish. The material is flatwoven, weather resistant and treated for added fade resistance, making this area rug perfect for indoor or outdoor placement. This soft, durable area rug is ideal for your patio, sunroom or those high traffic areas such as your kitchen, living room, entryway or dining room. Intricately shaded yarns bring to life the nature inspired designs of this collection that will beautifully accent your home. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
- Collections: Ravella
- Style: Casual
- Pattern: Animal
- Material: 70% Polypropylene/30% Acrylic Pile
- Backing Material: Polyester
- Construction: Hand Tufted
- Pile Height: 0.5"
- Origin: China
- Expertly hand tufted and imported from China.
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant Polyester/Acrylic blend for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- This design features a sea turtle swimming peacefully though the water.
- Designed by Liora Manne
- This design features a multi-hued blue background with green, blue and orange sea life and a delicately shaded turtle.
- Floor Heating Safe
Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.