Liora Manne Malibu Ikat Indoor/Outdoor Navy Area Rug
Ikat designed with a traditional twist, this area rug features the classic bold and dynamic details synonymous with the design, but is offered in a faded color palette. Ivory and dark blue geometric details in interesting, repeating patterns are grounded by the navy background, making this the perfect piece to bring together the design of any space inside or outside your home. Made in Turkey from 100% polypropylene, the Malibu Collection is Power Loomed to create intricate designs offered in a high-quality finish and a substantial, sturdy feel. Each design has sophisticated pattern definition accented with heavy texture and subtle background shading. The material is flatwoven, low profile, weather resistant, UV stabilized for enhanced fade resistance, durable and ideal for those high traffic areas such as your patio, sunroom, kitchen, entryway, hallway, living room and bedroom; making this the ideal indoor or outdoor rug. Detailed patterns are offered in an eclectic mix of styles ranging from abstract, tropical, casual and traditional designs. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
- Collections: Malibu
- Style: Casual
- Pattern: Southwestern/ Tribal
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Backing Material: Latex
- Construction: Power Loomed
- Pile Height: 0.20"
- Origin: Turkey
- Expertly machine crafted and imported from Turkey
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant 100% polypropylene for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Ikat with a traditional twist to bring a striking design to your space that won't overwhelm
- Designed by Liora Manne
- Designed with a navy blue background accented with intricate blue and ivory details
- Stain Resistant
Vacuum regularly. Sponge spots to clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water, then hose rug clean. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.