Liora Manne Frontporch Giftbox Indoor/Outdoor Red Area Rug
This mat is wrapped up like the perfect Christmas gift. Featuring a bright red bow and stripped wrapping paper in green, red and white, this mat brings a touch of holiday spirit to your home. This happy scene makes this mat the perfect accent to welcome guests at your door, at your kitchen sink, or in any space inside or outside your home. Made in China from a polyester/acrylic blend, the Frontporch Collection is hand tufted to create detailed designs with intricately blended colors for a high-quality finish. The material is hand hooked to create both softness and durability with weather resistant and added fade resistant treatment that is remarkably easy to clean. These pieces are perfect for you patio, entryway, bathroom, laundry room and kitchen making this the ideal indoor or outdoor rug. Fun, casual and unique these vibrant, crisp and detailed patterns range from coastal, farmhouse, novelty sayings, pets and traditional designs to perfectly accent your home. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
- Collections: Frontporch
- Style: Novelty
- Pattern: Decorative
- Material: 80% Polyester/20% Acrylic
- Backing Material: Polyester
- Construction: Hand Tufted
- Pile Height: 0.37"
- Origin: China
- Expertly hand tufted crafted and imported from China
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from a weather and fade resistant polyester/acrylic blend for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- Bring the Christmas spirit to your doorstep with this perfectly wrapped gift
- Designed by Liora Manne
- Designed with bright red, green and white
Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.