Liora Manne Capri Patchwork Palms Indoor/Outdoor Navy Area Rug
This hand-hooked area rug features an abstract navy blue, green, and teal background accented with contrasting palm leaf outlines. Bright, tropical and fun, this design will effortlessly compliment any space inside or outside your home. Made in China from a polyester acrylic blend, the Capri Collection is hand tufted to create bright multi-toned detailed designs with a high-quality finish. The material is flatwoven, weather resistant and treated for added fade resistant making this the perfect rug for indoor or outdoor placement. This soft, durable piece is ideal for your patio, sunroom and those high traffic areas such as your entryway, kitchen, dining room and living room. A fresh take on nautical style, these area rugs range in style from coastal to tropical motifs that beautifully accent your home decor. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
- Collections: Capri
- Style: Casual
- Pattern: Botanical
- Material: 80% Polyester/20% Acrylic
- Backing Material: Polyester
- Construction: Hand Tufted
- Pile Height: 0.37"
- Origin: China
- Expertly hand tufted and imported from China
- Intended for both Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Made from weather resistant Polyester/Acrylic blend for high traffic areas and Indoor/Outdoor placement
- Both Water and Fade Resistant
- This tropical design features a lively abstract pattern accented with palm leaves
- Designed by Liora Manne
- This design features a bold background in navy blue and teal with yellow, green and light blue palm leaves
- Floor Heating Safe
Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.